Yia Alias is a Transpersonal Counsellor, Artist, Writer, Ceremonial Facilitator and Women’s Mystery Mentor specialising in healing through ritual. She has diplomas in Transpersonal Counselling and Mask and Traditional Healing from the College of Complementary Medicine. Yia is passionate about healing the earth by supporting the consciously evolving woman to make Positive, Conscious and Creative Choices. She works from an old rural cottage nestled in the Hills District of Sydney. The old fruit picking shed has been converted to a woman’s sacred space which has birthed: The Hestia Heart Flowers Women’s Group. A weekly women’s circle spanning 13 years.
Journey with the Seven Greek Goddesses – ancient archetypes modern perspectives, a deep exploratory journey into feminine psychology, spirituality and women’s mysteries.
GirlStory – offering guidance and support for girls through the passage of puberty.
the sacRED tent – a monthly women’s circle.
CosMAtrika cafe – a crafting and ceremonial space which supports women’s creativity and offers ceremony to honour life’s threshold moments.
Her deepest learnings have been gathered from sitting in circle and bearing witness to the rich wisdom and stories of the many women she has share spaced with. Her vision is of a new global community where all life is held sacred and reverence is recognised and restored. Her contact email is yiaalias@gmail.
- (Call for Contributions) Story Your Goddess Feminist “Me Too” Insights for the coming year! on
- (Song) The Tree of Life by Genevieve Vaughan on
- Our Contributors on
- (Poem) Murder of Crows by Majidi Warda on
- (Prose) Tlachtga by Deanne Quarrie on
- (Essay) Memory: Mnemosyne by Susan Hawthorne on
- (Poem) Samhain by Annie Finch on
- (Prose) Transformative / holistic / experiential education by Nane Jordan on