Mago Editors are pleased to announced the Call for Contribution for Nov. and Dec. 2013. Recommended themes for the months of November and December would be but not exclude others:
What is your way of beating Nov. and Dec. commercial holiday assaults that is across the globe?
Investigation or reflection of the Goddess origin of Christmas
Finding/Claiming deep connection with the Female Divine/Goddess
Theme of Winter or Summer (in the southern hemisphere) in Goddess/Female spirituality
Invocation to Goddess/Female Divine Spirituality
Personal stories of the seasonal event
What does Goddess mean to you?
Look forward to your contribution this month and the next.
Look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks so much and blessings to you!
- (Call for Contributions) Story Your Goddess Feminist “Me Too” Insights for the coming year! on
- (Song) The Tree of Life by Genevieve Vaughan on
- Our Contributors on
- (Poem) Murder of Crows by Majidi Warda on
- (Prose) Tlachtga by Deanne Quarrie on
- (Essay) Memory: Mnemosyne by Susan Hawthorne on
- (Poem) Samhain by Annie Finch on
- (Prose) Transformative / holistic / experiential education by Nane Jordan on