Dear RTM Community,
Please accept our sincere apology that a new RTM website has failed to perform the email delivery of new posts. I am still working on migrating our WordPress.com email subscribers to this new WordPress.org website. (There seems to be an error on the WordPress.com side and I have asked for help from its Support). If you had wondered why RTM stopped sending you daily email posts (Monday through Friday), that is why. Nonetheless, I recommend you to subscribe below NOW so that you will receive them again.
That said, it is a time for the RTM Editorial to enter two annual breaks, four weeks in October and 3 weeks in late November through early December. We will resume on October 29 (to continue for 4 weeks thereafter followed by the 3 weeks break beginning on Nov. 26) and on Dec. 18, the New Year Day of the Magoist Calendar. Yes, we anticipate the New Year in Mago Time/Space, Year 1 or 5915 ME (Mago Era). Check out Mago Almanac: 13 Month 28 Day Calendar (Book A).
Total of Upcoming 7 Weeks Breaks:
- October 1-28 (4 weeks)
- November 26-December 16 (3 weeks)
During this time, RTM will occasionally publish new contributor's bio posts and ongoing contributor's list posts (continued from last year's convention). Our volunteers will continue to share previous posts on a daily basis in various social media to stay connected and reach out to new worldwide readers!
RTM Contributors, please consider submitting your contributions during this time, which will chart a very special New Year (see Call for Contributions).
If you still don’t see the new RTM website, please refresh your browser’s cache.
http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache (This might be helpful.)
With appreciation and blessings to all in WE,
Helen Hwang on behalf of the RTM Editorial
New Website Features
- We have a Chat Email Service (Ask RTM E-Magazine) installed on the front page now.
- Note a variety of widgets in pages and posts.
- Are you interested in becoming a new RTM contributor? Check out Call for Contributions.
Other Mago Gift Work Projects (For more, see Mago Pod Newsletter, September)
- 2017 Nine Day Solstice Celebration (Dec. 13/14-21/22)
- She Rises: What Goddess Feminism, Activism and Spirituality? Volume 3
- Gynapedia/Mago Wickedary of Goddess feminist activism
Meet New Contributors
Susan Abbott catches her creative inspiration from the individual and collective genius of rebellious women. She works in a gynographic milieu that affirms their sacred incendiary spirit. Her watercolors are known for Read More …
See the whole list of September posts.
- Meet our RTM Editorial Circle here!
- (Special Post) Why I choose to be a RTM contributor by Glenys Livingstone.
- (Special Post) Why I am a RTM Contributor by Sara Wright.
- Helen Hye-Sook Hwang, Founding Director, announces upcoming plans for RTM.
- Rosemary Mattingley accepts nomination as Co-founder of RTM. Here is the meaning that she finds for her RTM work.
Meet Ongoing Contributors!
All contributions are welcome! If you are a new contributor or guest contributor, your recurring contributions are welcome anytime. We are perennially open for new contributions. For submission details, please refer to Call For Contributions.
Want to become a contributor? Please see our Call for Contributions page!
For Contributors, ongoing Discussions are open in RTM Contributors Facebook Group!
The Mago Work branches: Mago Books, Mago Academy, Mago Pool Circle, Gynapedia!