[Author’s Note: This poem was an offshoot of an essay on Magoist Calendar and Nine Numerology, to be included in the forthcoming anthology, Celebrating Seasons of the Goddess (Mago Books, 2017). I thank Genevieve Vaughan, Danica Anderson, and Harriet Ann Ellenbeger who have given me feedback to the article and inspiration to this poem.]
Mago Calendar is the umbilical cord of the Great Goddess,
the umbilical cord that re-members the Beginning Story of us all terrestrial beings,
that enables the one and many songs/dances of the Earth,
and that nourishes the human world to sing the chorus to the cosmic lullaby.
Mago Calendar is the grand wheel of the Great Mother,
the grand wheel that spirals the inter-cosmic orbit of truth, goodness, and beauty,
that carries all earthlings to the fullest becoming,
and that builds bridges into the inter-protonic galaxies.
Mago Calendar is the everlasting blessing of the Nine Mago Creatrix,
the everlasting blessing that scripts the ecstasy of Heavenly Numerology,
that charts the Earth’s metamorphosis from the infinite to the physical,
and that unfolds the Reality of the Mago Time, WE/HERE/NOW.
- (Call for Contributions) Story Your Goddess Feminist “Me Too” Insights for the coming year! on
- (Song) The Tree of Life by Genevieve Vaughan on
- Our Contributors on
- (Poem) Murder of Crows by Majidi Warda on
- (Prose) Tlachtga by Deanne Quarrie on
- (Essay) Memory: Mnemosyne by Susan Hawthorne on
- (Poem) Samhain by Annie Finch on
- (Prose) Transformative / holistic / experiential education by Nane Jordan on