Kathleen McKern Verigin is a licensed and ordained interfaith minister with deep roots in Celtic Spirituality and the Divine Feminine. She is founder and director of Anam Cara Connections, a non-profit ministry for women based in Portland, Oregon, USA. (Anam Cara in Irish means soul friend.) Through this ministry she offers Celtic ceremonies and classes, a mentoring program for women, and sacred site tours of Ireland.
By degree, Kathleen is an educator and communicator. Through life experience she is an EMMY Award-winning television writer/producer, author, publicist, inspirational speaker, spiritual counselor and mentor, guide for sacred site tours of Ireland, and wife, step-mom and cat lover.
- (Call for Contributions) Story Your Goddess Feminist “Me Too” Insights for the coming year! on
- (Song) The Tree of Life by Genevieve Vaughan on
- Our Contributors on
- (Poem) Murder of Crows by Majidi Warda on
- (Prose) Tlachtga by Deanne Quarrie on
- (Essay) Memory: Mnemosyne by Susan Hawthorne on
- (Poem) Samhain by Annie Finch on
- (Prose) Transformative / holistic / experiential education by Nane Jordan on