[Editor’s Note: This Introduction is from She Rises: How Goddess Feminism, Activism, and Spirituality? Volume 2.]
We dedicate this book to:
Our Descendants &
All Our Sisterly Non-Human Beings
Who Have Contributed to
the Making of Our Terrestrial Community
as the Paradise of the Great Goddess
beyond patriarchal destructions.
(She Rises Volume 2 Planning Committee)
We are the bridge between worlds
We are the ones we have been waiting for.
Arise, Burning Woman!
Arise, Burning Women!
(Lucy H. Pearce)
The Question is: What does your soul call to? What are you here for?
What draws you? (Shireen Qudosi)
In order to change the systems of oppression that perpetuates
Patriarchal values, I have also needed to
engage my inner world. (Kaalii Cargill)
Misogyny and Matriphobia in the context of market economy
cause us to devalue maternal gift giving and
render it invisible (Genevieve Vaughan)
We give thanks Mama. We give thanks for your DNA. We give thanks
for your births, your creations and your earth
where we stand. (Ayele Kumari)
(To be continued)
- (Call for Contributions) Story Your Goddess Feminist “Me Too” Insights for the coming year! on
- (Song) The Tree of Life by Genevieve Vaughan on
- Our Contributors on
- (Poem) Murder of Crows by Majidi Warda on
- (Prose) Tlachtga by Deanne Quarrie on
- (Essay) Memory: Mnemosyne by Susan Hawthorne on
- (Poem) Samhain by Annie Finch on
- (Prose) Transformative / holistic / experiential education by Nane Jordan on