Join us for a one hour virtual Goddess Pilgrimage to Greece, Italy, Malta, Turkey, and Korea. A background slideshow of 500 original photos of sacred sites and ancient artefacts, with a conversation with Carol P. Christ, recorded especially for this program, and a photo essay by Helen Hye-Sook Hwang about Mago Pilgrimage to Korea.
“A Goddess Pilgrimage is not a one-time event but an ever unfolding process that takes place before, during, and after the actual/virtual travel. Things work in a profound, complex, and subliminal way.” Helen Hye-Sook Hwang (“Upon 2015 Virtual Mago Pilgrimage to Korea,” October 7. 2015). From the Return to Mago E-Magazine(magoism.net).
- (Call for Contributions) Story Your Goddess Feminist “Me Too” Insights for the coming year! on
- (Song) The Tree of Life by Genevieve Vaughan on
- Our Contributors on
- (Poem) Murder of Crows by Majidi Warda on
- (Prose) Tlachtga by Deanne Quarrie on
- (Essay) Memory: Mnemosyne by Susan Hawthorne on
- (Poem) Samhain by Annie Finch on
- (Prose) Transformative / holistic / experiential education by Nane Jordan on