Goddess of Willendorf is most commonly known as the Venus of Willendorf. She is early evidence of the Mother Goddess culture prevalent in ancient Europe from 35,000 to 10,000 B.C.E. She symbolizes a time when women had a greater voice and sense of their divine selves. She is a symbol of our past that has been suppressed.
We, the co-editors, contributors, and advisers, have started the Mago Web (Cross-cultural Goddess Web) to rekindle old Gynocentric Unity in our time. Now YOU can help us raise this torch high to the Primordial Mountain Home (Our Mother Earth Herself) wherein everyone is embraced in WE. There are many ways to support Return to Mago. You may donate to us. No amount is too small for us. For your time and skill, please email Helen Hwang (email@example.com). Please take an action today and we need that! Thank YOU in Goddesshood of all beings!
(Click Donate button below. You can donate by credit card or bank account without registering PayPal. Find “Don’t have a PayPal account?” above the credit card icons.)
- (Call for Contributions) Story Your Goddess Feminist “Me Too” Insights for the coming year! on
- (Song) The Tree of Life by Genevieve Vaughan on
- Our Contributors on
- (Poem) Murder of Crows by Majidi Warda on
- (Prose) Tlachtga by Deanne Quarrie on
- (Essay) Memory: Mnemosyne by Susan Hawthorne on
- (Poem) Samhain by Annie Finch on
- (Prose) Transformative / holistic / experiential education by Nane Jordan on